Tuesday, August 4, 2009
From the beginning
Most of us crossdressers started out very early. Lacy is no exception, I vaguely remember being 8 or 9 and checking out mom's underwear drawer. For some reason it held a special mystique, I remember seeing all the pantties, girdles, bras, and of course the stockings that every woman wore in the sixties. I really do remember being able to see all those stocking clad legs as a small boy and wondering what it felt like to wear them. But other than a peak in the drawer I never really got a chance until about age 11. There were pairs of stockings hanging up on the line in the basement to dry, sneaking a pair from the line I stuffed one in each pocket and went upstairs to my bedroom. After everyone in the house fell asleep, the stockings came out for an adventure. I removed my pajamas and underwear and began to roll the stocking up just like I had seen in the movies and slipped it up my leg pulling it all the way up my thigh. It was fantastic, so I slipped the other one on and it was twice as fantastic. Then it happened, something rose to the ocassion. Stroking it the feeling grew and intensified, then it happened, my first orgasm wearing women's clothing. It felt good, really good. Was this normal, if it feels this good it has to be. If I had only known what the stage was now set for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment