As instructed by Mistress Christine I instant messaged and emailed Mistress Amanda for a session on saturday morning. Mistress Amanda asked me what toys I had and then proceeded to ask me several questions. I was very nervous as the web cam came up and started transmitting the picture of me dressed in a corset, bra, panties, micro fishnet stockings and a slip with my 5 inch d'orsay heels. I had to twirl around and show my panties, and corset by pulling up my slip. Then Mistress Amanda commanded me to dance like a stripper. I had to bump and grind and like a slut. Then she commanded me to get some toothpaste remove my butt plug and coat it with toothpaste, reinsert it and pump myself with it. The burning started quickly and made me squirm uncontrollably, there was no escaping it. I had to rock back on my heels which caused the heel of my shoe to push the plug further in. I tried to rub my aching sissy clitty but she made me remove my hand each time.
The next effort was to hump the arm rest on the couch. This caused my legs to feel like jelly. Then she asked if I had any hand cuffs and I had to retrieve them. Locking them on my wrists behind my back she again made me hump the couch. This really wore out my legs and was tiring quickly, especially with my state or arousal. Allowing me to remove the cuffs she again made me pump myself with the buttplug and then spank myself with my hand 30 times. Then she allowed me to sit on the couch and rub my sissy clitty, making me stop occasionally and teasing me about how I wasn't supposed to cum per Mistress Christine's instructions. I was begging for release but also begging not to disobey Mistress Christine for fear of punishment. Mistress Amanda made start stroking again, telling her how many strokes it might take me to cum and then adding to the required number of strokes for me to complete. Finally telling me to stroke it 100 times without cumming. Agonizing the whole time I began to stroke, it was torture, then it happened, at around 80 I came, there was no way to stop it. I had failed. Mistress Amanda laughed at my sissy clitty and my cum on my hand making me lick it and the towel the rest of my cum landed on. I was so humiliated and so disappointed in myself for letting Mistress Christine down.
My last assignment from Mistress Amanda was to take a cold shower, redress and clean the house dressed up, write emails to Mistress Christine and copy Mistress Amanda about my session and then another email about my experience cleaning the house dressed for the rest of the day. The humiliation was compounded by the fact that she had recorded the web cam video session on her computer and will be sending it to you for review. Mistress Amanda told me I would have to ask permission from you to view the video.
Sincerely,
lacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment