Monday, August 24, 2009

Well, it was inevitable, after failing to hold my sissy orgasm last week when Mistress Amanda worked me over per Mistress Christines instructions, punishment was inevitable. First Mistress Christine informed me that I had failed and disappointed her and that punishment was mandatory. Three things had to be done before my next phone call to her on Saturday.
1. Paint my toenails a very pretty pink and keep them painted until Saturdays session.
2. Edge three times in one evening, of course the minimum dress code was not sufficient and a full outfit and heels should be worn while edging.
3. Dress completely as a female would to go out and then stand in the corner in a pair of 5 inch heels and contemplate how I had failed.
Mistress Christine checked on my progress through the week ensuring I didn't slack off the punishment assignments.
4. Saturday's session would be a punishment session and she was really going to put me through the ringer.

Saturday I messaged Mistress Christine and she then instructed me to get dressed, bring all the toys I had to my play area, hand cuffs, leather cuffs, locks, etc. My buttplug was to be inserted, and most certainly bring the nipple clamps. Oh and some toothpaste, and a ruler.

Getting dressed in my white underbust corset, tightening the laces by hooking them over the door knob of an open door and leaning forward and exhaling, I managed to finally cinch myself up tight. Then the stockings, it is difficult to bend over and gently pull up the stockings with a corset that tight but I managed it. Next came the task of hooking the eight garters, the back garters being especially difficult but finally they ere hooked. A very pretty pink with lace trim babydoll nightie was added. I just wanted to rub my hands all over my body. Then the lovely and sexy pink with black trim open toe 5 inch heels and of course the pink lacy panties over the garters so Mistress would have the best access to my sissy parts.

Mistress first informed me of my misdeeds and made me repeat my understanding of them and ask her for punishment.This was definitely humbling and embarrassing as well. But it got a lot worse when Mistress made me dance for her like a stripper, dipping, and grinding, and swaying my ass like a slut in heat, giggling at me as well. I was as red as cocksucker red lipstick all over from embarrassment. Not being contend with this I was required to remove my buttplug and cover it liberally with toothpaste. Forced to turn around with my sissy ass to the webcam I had to reinsert the coated plug. Then it began the burning and stinging sensation, there was nothing I could do to stop it, even removing the plug would not help, and that was forbidden. Then the uncontrollable urge to wiggle and squirm from the pain started, I just couldn't hold still, I surely looked like a sissy slut wiggling my ass as if to invite someone to penetrate it. I was instructed to rock back and forth kneeling with my ass to the camera, against my heel forcing the plug in deeper and causing me to moan like a slut. Again Mistress Christine chastised me and asked me if I deserved my punishment, forcing me to admit I needed it and how much I really liked. I would have said anything to please her, but it really was true, I wanted her to punish me severely.

Wiggling and not being able to touch my sissy clitty, I was instructed to handcuff myself with my hands behind my back. Now I really couldn't do anything to protect myself or even try to remove the plug and stop the stinging. The dancing sissy slut was required to dance again for several minutes. The aroused sissy clitty was then to be humped against the arm rest of the couch until Mistress said stop. Humping with knees bent to get down to the level of the armrest was almost torture, very tiring especially with the 5 inch heels making me bend at the knee greatly, straining my calves and thighs. But the sensation and urge to orgasm was excruciating as well. Of course all this was going on with a very tight set of nipple clamps attached and the beads hanging from them swaying and pulling at my by now very tender nipples. Mistress Christine requiring me to tell how I was feeling all the while and if I deserved my punishment, requiring me to say how much I deserved it. Next I was allowed to kneel and rest my legs, but things were not exactly comfortable, being required to kneel on a ruler until told to get up. Then back to dancing and sitting on the armrest and bouncing on it driving the plug deeper and making me squirm more from the toothpaste burning sensation.

After all this I was finally allowed to uncuff myself and sit on the couch. Mistress asked if I wanted to stroke for her at which I eagerly said yes. But lacy was not allowed to cum, Mistress gave lacy a number of strokes and required her to count them, first 20 without cumming. Since lacy did a good job 30 was in order, stroking and counting and begging for release. "Lacy I said not to cum, don't disappoint me you are doing so well" was Mistress Christines encouragement to lacy. Next it was 60, counting, stroking, and being teased was almost painful. But lacy made it through it with out cumming. The big test was next, Mistress said "lacy I want you to stroke 100 times for me without cumming, if you do you will be punished again this week." I began the stroking and counting, then Mistress upped the tease factor telling me how much of a slut I was acting like and how much she loved punishing me, teasing more and more, then it happened. I came violently at sixty strokes. Mistress Christine was displeased and made me eat my own cum and teased me even more. I was made to admit my sissy short cumming and was made to repeat my new punishment assignment to be completed this week. I slowly repeated several times to ensure Mistress I understood "I will go to an adult novelty store and select a 7 inch long lifelike like dildo. If a female clerk asks me if I need help I will tell her that my Mistress is requiring me to purchase a dildo for me to practice on." If not approached while choosing, I am to tell the female clerk at check out that Mistress wants me to buy it to practice on." I will also be required to wear panties, bra, hosiery, etc. under my (uggh) male clothes. I will surely be humiliated by the female clerk for buying a dildo to practice on. But Mistress Christine is in control of me and I must obey her by doing this.

No comments: