Well lacy has finally found the the one Mistress who would consider taking control of lacy. Mistress is pretty, intelligent, and dominant. What a combination. I am just so excited, and nervous. I just don't know why but I really long to have her control me, my orgasms, masturbation, shopping, dressing, assignments, punishments, and my sissy training. The thought of being controlled and not being in charge of my orgasms and even my own sissy clitty is scary and exciting, never knowing what she will have me do one minute to the next. Mistress Christine is absolutely beautiful. I love to dream of being in her presence and begging her to use me for her pleasure. She grabs me by the ears and forces my mouth toward her moist and precious femininity. Of course my hands are tied behind my back and my own sexual desires are heightened as my sissy clitty responds. If only I could do something with my sissy clitty, but alas Mistress isn't ready since lacy must serve Mistress needs first. Maybe after several orgasms pity will be directed toward lacy and Mistress will allow her some type of humiliating and painful relief.
If only.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment