Well after my last session with Mistress Christine and not being allowed to cum until I have completed my shopping assignment for my first dildo, Mistress pushed me enough to make me do it. First she had me paint my toenails and keep them painted until I completed the assignment along with wearing panties, bra, and pantyhose or thigh highs until I purchased it. Furthermore she required me to dress up to go shopping. Each time I begged not to have to wear something she added an item. Before I finally learned to obey, I had to dress in a corset, bra and inserts, panties with a pad to soak up the sissy drops, stockings, women's embroidered blouse with three quarter sleeves, women's Lane Bryant slacks with only a very small pocket, only large enough to hold a mini credit card, ear rings, necklace, and high heels. I dressed and then drove the adult toy store. I called Mistress Christine as instructed, she made me tell her what I was wearing, how I felt, and beg her to humiliate me. She finally talked me out of the car, holding the phone and talking to her the whole time. I entered and there was a guy in there who kept sneaking looks at me and grinning while I browsed. Then she made me give the phone to the young woman clerk and told her I was a sissy (obviously) and that I was to buy a lifelike dildo to practice on and to be used on me. Grinning the clerk helped me pick out a dildo with a suction cup and very like like veins. I was so red faced and shaking. Then the clerk talked me into buying some stockings, and a pair of high heels which she made me try on. All the while several customers kept looking and pointing at me. I was so humiliated and so excited at the same time. My sissy clitty kept twitching and my pad was becoming wet. I paid and the clerk thanked me and said"come back anytime sweetie". Then I had to send Mistress Christine a copy of the receipts to prove I made the purchase. The next session she made me tell her all about it and then suck the dildo and had me fuck myself with the dildo before I was allowed to cum. I was ashamed and humiliated and will not disobey Mistress again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment