Well it has been two weeks since i have had the privilege of being worked over in a phone session by the beautiful and demanding Dominant Mistress Christine. Her control over me is increasing regularly since i now have to be wearing pantyhose or stockings, bra, panties, heels, buttplug, and nipple clamps to even get a good erection of my sissy clitty. I seem to need the silky cling of the clothes, fullness and prostrate pressure, and the pain of the nipple clamps. I am becoming pavlove's sissy. She always has such a sweet sexy voice and really knows how to make me draw it out usually over an hour.
Another this i am becoming increasingly anxious awaiting my next session and hopefully orgasm in over two weeks. See Mistress on a chat last night she instructed me to dress in my minimum sissy clothing and edge several times. Mistress has also made me edge with my sissy clothes on plug and nipple clamps while watching a video of my session with Mistress Amanda. How humiliating and how arousing for me.
Then there are the assignments i must complete or be punished. I still have one that i just haven't been able to make myself complete. I was instructed to purchase a dildo at least 7 inches long for an adult store. I am instructed to ask for assistance from one of the women working at the store and tell her what i am looking for and that my Mistress wants me to purchase one so i can practice on it. I am ashamed to admit that i have not completed this due to being nervous and embarrassed to do that. I am also instructed to wear my full sissy underclothing for the shopping as well ensuring that i am as submissive and humiliated as possible. I get red in the face just thinking about it. Sometimes it excites me, sometimes it makes me go limp, and it always embarrasses me to think about it. I haven't completed this and am afraid the next thing will be a punishment as well. But this too is something i think i am beginning to crave. Who knows where this will lead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment