Well girls, Mistress Christine wanted to see pictures of lacy's new corset. lacy was given a choice of three colors, red, purple, or pink. I was in Jacksonville, Florida and after looking over the local phone book and internet search lacy found the Three Muses lingerie shop. Being a chicken lacy called ahead and talked to one of the owners. She was very receptive and encouraged lacy to come in dressed enfemme or otherwise. On the last day of the trip lacy had a later flight than her coworkers and drove out to the store. I went in and was greated by two very attractive women and they remembered talking with me on the phone. After looking over their selection and getting measured lacy tried on several corsets. Since these were real waist restricting corsets, lacy needed help getting laced up and checked for proper fit. The young woman helping was enjoying it imensely, teasing me a little all the while. The pink corset fit perfectly and here are the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Very pretty lacy :) I love this and hope you plan to wear it when we play later???? lol...
Post a Comment