Thursday, December 1, 2011
Lingerie shop visit in Nashville
Getting up enough courage lacy got out of the car and walked into the shop wearing her jeggings, purple 5 inch pumps, and pink striped blouse. Entering the clerks gave me a cute grin and asked if they could help me. I asked for Adriane and they proceeded to get her for me. Adriane strode out of the rear confidently wearing tight black leggings, black spike heel boots, black blouse with playboy bunny ears, pink cuffs, and pink fuzzy tail. I thought i would cum. She introduced herself and talked with me to find out what i wanted. She went in back and brought out a bustier in my size. She showed me the features and helped me find some fishnet tights in pink and purple. Then she wanted me to try it on. Adriane took me to the back of the stockroom and opened the door to the restroom. Taking me in she had me remove my blouse and proceeded to fasten me up the back. She also tried a smaller one on me that was too tight so i settled for the black 42d. She then took me back up front and rang up my purchase. I tried to give her an extra 10 for helping me. Adriane would not hear of it and handed it back to me.
Tonight i am wearing my new bustier and edging. I am terribly aroused and this is pure torture.
Lacy also stopped at an Adam and Eve shop and purchased a new remote control vibrator with suction cup base ans some anal lube. I hope Mistress approves of my activities today. Lacy is longing for MISTRESS TERRIBLY TONIGHT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment