Well sitting her in a new outfit, I am updating my blog with the details of my last shopping trip. Lacy had hoped to make a trip to the same shop where she purchased her breast forms. You remember those still in lacy's mind huge 42 D forms. The ones she just can't hide even under a jacket. Unfortunately Betty the very sweet clerk wasn't in at that location that week. Oh what to do? Well all dressed up, wearing my pantyhose, waist cincher, bra and forms, a camisole, panties and pad, slacks and heels. Oh and of course a very large butt plug and it is definitely making it's presence known. Calling ahead to a couple of stores lacy decides to go to the shoe shop first. Stepping in the store the clerks just grin and begin whispering to each other. One then approached and ask if I need any help. I replied I am looking for a pair of flats, a pair fo brown heels, and a pair of strappy sandels. She giggles and then begins to show me the shoes and point out several pairs and carries them to the seat for me to try on. I try on several pair and then take my selections to the front to pay. The other clerk gets in on teasing me about how cute the heels are and how she thinks they will make my legs look sexy. I am about to cum. I pull out my wallet from my purse and realize a male wallet just doesn't cut it. Paying for the shoes I go next door and purchase a nice black wallet to match my purse. The clerk there just grinning as happily as she can and talking how cute the wallet is. I am literally oozing into my pad.
Now the big challenge. Lane Bryant for a bathing suit per Mistress Christine's instructions. Walking from the car through the parking lot, heels clacking, ass wiggling from the pad and butt plug, purse held just so. I am so red faced, my embarassment is weighing terribly on me. Stepping in Mary greets me and says I am glad you stopped in. I had spoke with her earlier on the phone and she encouraged me to come in. She then asked me what I was looking for. Not wanting to miss a chance for a true shopping trip I asked her to help me pick out a couple of outfits. She asked what are looking for. I asked to see a skirt, jacket, and blouse, combination. I also told her I would like a short skirt and a blouse, and oh I am supposed to pick out a one piece swimsuit. Mary took me to the front of the shop and helped me select a kaki pencil skirt and jacket to try on. Then a black short denim skirt, and white blouse with vertical pink stripes. She was definitely enjoying waiting on me making suggestions all the while. Then she took me to the bathing suits and showed me several styles. I selected a black leopard print v neck miracle suit. She asked if I would like to try the items on. I said yes I was told to try everything on to make sure it fits. She was really smiling now and took me to the fitting rooms. Letting me in she hung the items on the rack in the room. Turning to walk out she looked at me and told me to call if I needed any help. By now I was very red and very nervously aroused. My sissy clitty was oozing into the pad.
Striping down to my undies I can see myself int he mirrors. My knees are weak now. Trying on the outfits one at a time some sizes are not correct. Mary stops by the door and asks if I need help. She then gets the sizes I need to try on and hands them in. I know everyone can see my stocking feet with my painted toenails and heels as I try on the skirts, and swimsuit. Mistress Christine should be proud of lacy at this moment. Getting dressed lacy now takes her selections out and walks to the counter. The other clerks are now at the counter and a couple of women are in the store. All are grinning and trying not to be too obvious in checking lacy out. Mary hold each piece up and straightens it scans the tag and then folds it. Commenting on how cute or how sexy each is. Lacy pulls out her Lane Bryant card and charges her purchases. Mary and the other clerks definitely know lacy is a long term sissy as she presents her charge card. Thanking Mary for being so nice she encourages me to come back again and tells me that they have several guys like me who come in to shop. I walk out heels clacking and knees weak. My what an experience.
Later in my hotel room lacy calls Mistress to report her experience for the night. Lacy is instructed to edge, repeatedly and spank herself with the paddle. Now Mistress sends lacy to the bathroom with her suction cup dildo and has to stick it to the counter. Mistress Christine says, "get your handcuffs and mount that cock, and handcuff yourself to the towel rack. Make sure you have your keys in your bra. Now fuck yourself on that cock lacy, that's it feel that cock.". As lacy does this the keys fall from her bra. Oh no, what a problem. I squirm and manage to get the keys hooked on a highheel and place it on the counter. Now struggling as Mistress laughs on the phone, I finally get the key to my hands and get loose. As a reward Mistress lets me stroke as I fuck myself on the dildo. As I cum all of the evenings humilations wash over me and I can't stop fucking myself and cumming. What an evening.
Now the big challenge. Lane Bryant for a bathing suit per Mistress Christine's instructions. Walking from the car through the parking lot, heels clacking, ass wiggling from the pad and butt plug, purse held just so. I am so red faced, my embarassment is weighing terribly on me. Stepping in Mary greets me and says I am glad you stopped in. I had spoke with her earlier on the phone and she encouraged me to come in. She then asked me what I was looking for. Not wanting to miss a chance for a true shopping trip I asked her to help me pick out a couple of outfits. She asked what are looking for. I asked to see a skirt, jacket, and blouse, combination. I also told her I would like a short skirt and a blouse, and oh I am supposed to pick out a one piece swimsuit. Mary took me to the front of the shop and helped me select a kaki pencil skirt and jacket to try on. Then a black short denim skirt, and white blouse with vertical pink stripes. She was definitely enjoying waiting on me making suggestions all the while. Then she took me to the bathing suits and showed me several styles. I selected a black leopard print v neck miracle suit. She asked if I would like to try the items on. I said yes I was told to try everything on to make sure it fits. She was really smiling now and took me to the fitting rooms. Letting me in she hung the items on the rack in the room. Turning to walk out she looked at me and told me to call if I needed any help. By now I was very red and very nervously aroused. My sissy clitty was oozing into the pad.
Striping down to my undies I can see myself int he mirrors. My knees are weak now. Trying on the outfits one at a time some sizes are not correct. Mary stops by the door and asks if I need help. She then gets the sizes I need to try on and hands them in. I know everyone can see my stocking feet with my painted toenails and heels as I try on the skirts, and swimsuit. Mistress Christine should be proud of lacy at this moment. Getting dressed lacy now takes her selections out and walks to the counter. The other clerks are now at the counter and a couple of women are in the store. All are grinning and trying not to be too obvious in checking lacy out. Mary hold each piece up and straightens it scans the tag and then folds it. Commenting on how cute or how sexy each is. Lacy pulls out her Lane Bryant card and charges her purchases. Mary and the other clerks definitely know lacy is a long term sissy as she presents her charge card. Thanking Mary for being so nice she encourages me to come back again and tells me that they have several guys like me who come in to shop. I walk out heels clacking and knees weak. My what an experience.
Later in my hotel room lacy calls Mistress to report her experience for the night. Lacy is instructed to edge, repeatedly and spank herself with the paddle. Now Mistress sends lacy to the bathroom with her suction cup dildo and has to stick it to the counter. Mistress Christine says, "get your handcuffs and mount that cock, and handcuff yourself to the towel rack. Make sure you have your keys in your bra. Now fuck yourself on that cock lacy, that's it feel that cock.". As lacy does this the keys fall from her bra. Oh no, what a problem. I squirm and manage to get the keys hooked on a highheel and place it on the counter. Now struggling as Mistress laughs on the phone, I finally get the key to my hands and get loose. As a reward Mistress lets me stroke as I fuck myself on the dildo. As I cum all of the evenings humilations wash over me and I can't stop fucking myself and cumming. What an evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment