Tuesday, May 11, 2010

new breast forms and reminder of status






Well here's a few photos of my new outfits I purchased while wearing my new breast forms last shortly after I purchased the forms. I still can't believe I wore the forms out of the shop and then went shopping for outfits at Lane Bryant. Mistress Christine was quite pleased that evening and I had to tell her everything that had happened. This was giving me the big head along with the big boobs. I didn't get a chance to wear them all week until our regular phone session on Saturday morning. Mistress Christine teased me terribly. I was dressed in the new brown skirt outfit and was quite excited and felt like a big girl with big breasts. However Mistress Christine decided I needed a good working over, teasing me terribly, calling me a sissy slut with big titties. Teasing me more and more about my feminized state. Then I was ordered to use my leather paddle on my own ass repeatedly until she was satisfied that I understood she could and would make me do anything she desired. The punishment was to remind me of who is truly in control. Next I was instructed to remove my skirt and remove my aneros toy from my sissy hole. Mistress announced that I was to get out my dildo, and loving lube it up and good. I begged not to have to be violated that way. But Mistress used her control to further subjugate me with the dildo. I was commanded to insert it all the way to the balls. Slowly working the monster into my sissy hole I complied. Fortunately my back side was to the web cam and my humiliated red face was not visible to Mistress. Although I am quite sure she knew the color and I had to endure her teasing as I worked to fuck myself with the huge cock. After inserting it all the way I was made to tell Mistress how much I enjoyed it, how much it hurt so good and that I was Mistress Christine's sissy slut with big titties. Then I was forced to sit down and fuck myself with the dildo as I stroked and counted my strokes for her. First 20 strokes, then stop, then thirty strokes then stop, then 20, and stop. Then Mistress had me stroke and count to 30. Moaning terribly and with my high heel clad feet spread, knees bent and heels in the air I stroked and counted as she tormented me telling me I was her sissy slut. It happened, I came. It was fantastic until she informed me I had cum without her permission. Mistress Christine informed me that I would definitely be punished for this and my next assignment might be sissy eyeglasses, a wig, or makeup. Not only would it be one of these but the conditions and dress code for the assignment would be even more challenging and probably humiliating. Mistress Christine said she would definitely think up some serious punishments for cuming without permission. One of the most severe offenses I could have committed. Oh dear..... not again.

No comments: