Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Saturday's session

Well, it was a wait but the call to Mistress Christine was wonderful as always. Dressed in my crotchless pantyhose, panties and feminine pad with wings, bra, Cami, 5 inch black patent peep toe heels, painted toenails, and of course an anal toy ( my new aneros) I nervously placed my call. I had all of my toys ready to be used on me as directed by the most Beautiful Mistress Christine. As previously discussed in my texting her we began to discuss my upcoming shopping assignment. Mistress asked me how I was feeling about my upcoming assignment and if I had located some shops to look for breast forms. I said I had some shops to call in both cities and would do so this week. Mistress reminded me that I was going dressed! I had to describe to her the outfit she has commanded me to wear. Pantyhose, panties and pad, bra, Cami, painted toenails. That isn't the most difficult part for me as I am to wear my women's black Lane Bryant slacks with little tiny pockets on the front not even big enough to carry a credit card and no rear pockets at all. White pin striped women's blouse with embroidered design on the breast area. To add to the humiliation and embarrassment I must also wear high heels. And they must be 5 inches, open toe. I was pleading not to have to do this, but Mistress then said you know you want to do it, your little sissy clitty is telling me you want to. The problem is my little sissy clitty was becoming very prominent in the crotch of my panties and twitching with every word from Mistress.

Mistress then began to describe how she would treat me if we were flying together to go shopping for my new breasts. Me wearing the outfit described above and going through security at the airport and being searched. Then having to walk behind her several paces and sitting next to her waiting for the plane. She would be talking to the very sexy woman next to her and having me walk around and bend over to pick up things to show off her control and my sissy demeanor and ass to the woman. Then making me sit there between them while they discuss my sissy position, clothing, and gently teasingly touch me and slow rub their hand up my thighs. Sometime sneaking a pinch or a quick painful pinch of a nipple. She then takes me to the ladies room and makes me go in the stall. Lacy, Mistress commands drop those slacks and start rubbing that clitty through those panties. Several other women come by and stop to enjoy the show of the feminized sissy stroking with his slacks around the ankles. Mistress Christine then has me stand up and turn around. "Ladies watch this" she says. Lacy bend over and pull those panties down. Mistress then dons her strapon and proceeds to show lacy what being a sissy slut is all about. Lacy beg me for it beg me. I can't help myself, I actually begin to beg Mistress to take me. Whimpering as she pushes forward, I just keep pushing back against her until I cannot push any further. During this fantasy Mistress has me use my 7 inch lifelike dildo on myself, riding the arm of the couch and moaning and begging for real. Stroking to 20 repeatedly with permission to cum. Finally Mistress commands me to cum while stroking. I cum immediately, weak in the knees, giddy, and completely worn out, I collapse. Mistress laughs and teases me about cumming on command. I was a good slut and she is pleased. Especially the way I took the dildo and how I always throw my high heel clad feet in the air spread apart and bent at the knees. Just like a good slut Mistress says.

Now i have to figure out the rest of the details for my breast form shopping trip. Mistress is requiring size D forms. I am so nervous, but as usual the sissy clitty lie detector says I must do this.

No comments: